So we had a meeting yesterday and discovered the space we had chosen is not going to work! it's just not appropriate for an exhibition unfortunately. Other options are being discussed, and decisions will be made at the next meeting, tuesday at lunch time. everyone PLEASE try and make it if you can...It'll be a short meeting, but important I think! Would be great if anyone who missed the meeting could catch up to formulate opinions and be prepared to make a decision on the space on tuesday!!
Other items discussed were whether or not to have a guest speaker, and it was decided that it is unnecessary!!!
I don't want to give away too much but we also made some decisions about what format the catalogue chould take!
All-in-all a very decisive meeting! Thansk guys!